My interest in photography started during my freshman year of high school. One of my good friends moved back to Oahu after six years of living on Maui and his parents had a photography business. I went over to their house one day and sat in their downstairs studio, I observed the room as I waited for my friend to get ready and there on the walls were beautiful images that his parents had taken. They were absolutely breathtaking and I had never seen photos so unique. I wanted to figure out how she achieved such amazing photos. I went home, grabbed my mom's DSLR, and started experimenting. Ever since that day, I've been hooked. My favorite area of photography is any photography that has to do with people. I've done senior portraits, family sessions, child photography, as well as a couple weddings in the past three years. I love being able to show people how beautiful they really are and I do that by capturing their genuine smiles and natural beauty.

No comments:
Post a Comment